•Pan-Roasted Cherry Bomb Pork Chops
1-5 Items: $10.00
6+ Items: $12.00
Total dollar amounts OVER $90 = Free Shipping
By using a variety of sweet, plump, cherries and combining them with jalapenos we have enhanced one of nature’s most amazing foods. Cherry Bomb Jalapeno Preserves is a perfect blend of sweet and tart with our signature kick. Try it on ribs at your next barbeque.
Pan-Roasted Cherry Bomb Pork Chops
4 thick-cut pork chops (1 1/2 – 2 inches)
1 T. extra-virgin olive oil
2 T. minced shallots
1/3 c. white wine vinegar
1/2 c. diced dried cherries
1 T. chopped fresh sage
1 c. Pepperlane Cherry Bomb Jalapeño Preserves
salt and pepper to taste
For the Sauce: Heat 1 T. olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots to pan; sautê until softened, 2-3 minutes. Deglaze the pan with vinegar, then stir in dried cherries and rosemary. Simmer mixture until cherries are plumped, 2-3 minutes. Stir in Pepperlane Cherry Bomb Jalapeño Preserves and simmer over low heat 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside while cooking pork.
Heat 1 T. oil in a sautê pan over high heat until the oil shimmers. Sear pork until well-browned on all sides. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook pork until thermometer registers 155 degrees. Remove pork to a plate and serve sauce over top.
Absolutely “The Bomb” Breakfast Kebabs
- 1 c. Pepperlane Cherry Bomb Jalapeño Preserves
- 3 T. purchased barbecue sauce
- 6 pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 strips thick-sliced bacon
- 8 oz. ham steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line a baking sheet with foil and top with a cooling rack.
- Coat rack with nonstick spray.
- Combine preserves and barbecue sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat until preserves melts and sauce is warm.
- Thread sausage pieces, bacon strips, and ham pieces loosely onto six 10 inch long skewers.
- Brush kebabs with sauce, transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Roast kebabs until all meats are browned and cooked through, 45-50 minutes.
- Baste and turn every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.